Check out this article: Best Casio Protrek Watches to Own
- Material – Dial window comes in mineral material type and bezel case and band in Resin
- Dimensions – Case in 46 mm diameter and thickness of 13mm plus band in men’s standard length in 13 mm width
- Display – Display in digital type with multi-function chronograph
- Special Features – Digital data with day and date and power reserve indicator plus compass, barometer, and altimeter features
- Color – Color grey dial and color black band
- Weight – Overall 1 pound shipping weight
- Warranty – Original 1 year warranty by Casio
When it comes to accuracy of data, this Protrek sport watch by Casio is very reliable. This watch is radio controlled with satellites placed in countries all over the globe. It automatically adjusts to the precise data no matter where you are in the planet.
This watch is jam-packed with features and functions users will surely find very useful and convenient. If you are sporty, adventurous, and loves spending time outdoors, this watch will surely suit you best. It is solar powered, featuring day and date data, barometer, compass, and altimeter.
You will never have to worry wearing this wristwatch to places exposed to liquid or moisture. It is water resistant up to 330 feet or 100 meters and can be worn while showering, swimming, snorkeling, and the likes.
This watch is up-to-date which might not suit the liking of those fond of the classics. For some, this timepiece might be a little too much in terms of design and data. Plus the price is quite unfriendly.
When Casio entered the market in 1974, digital technology was on the rage. Casio wanted to meet the demand of the market for electronic technology in many ways. With confidence and passion in the field, Casio soared high in the industry. Since then, Casio has been known for the quality radio controlled and solar powered timepieces.