- This watch is a staple in sports watch. It has all the functions of a sports watch without looking too complicated. And these features are protected by its shock-resistant feature. It has been tried and tested, and this shock resistant feature is a no-fail.
- Have you always been bothered by how useless your watch is in low lighting? Especially digital watches? With this watch, that trouble will never bother you ever again—the one-click led light is the most helpful thing with this watch.
- What’s great about this watch is that the LED light is something you can use without feeling tacky. The sporty design of this Baby-G watch goes well with its sporty functions.
- Worried that you might get confused using the analog display as the primary clock? Instead of using the World time for one of the 29 time zones that this watch has, you can interchange it with the analog display. That’s one life hack you’ll thank me later for.
- The watch has four alarms and one snooze. Although you might not really wake up using the alarm clock feature of this Baby-G Watch, this feature is useful for timing workouts in the gym and short activities during the day.
- This Baby-G Pink Analog Digital Display and White Resin Strap Watch has a 1/100th second stopwatch. If you’re running or you simply need to time a workout or sprint, you need not buy a separate stopwatch, because this watch will take care of all your sport activity needs.
- And who can forget the handy dandy countdown timer? It can run for up to 24 hours, with 2 formats: 12 or 24 hour formats.
- And of course, the most prized feature of this watch is its water resistance—you can submerge it in water for up 100 meters or 330 feet. Submerge it in water—in the swimming pool, at the beach, or even with soap. You name it.
- Overall, this watch is a great Sports watch with an interesting design. It can also be worn during casual days because of the rose-gold accents. Plus, it’s limited edition, so you can’t beat that.
- The analog display just complicated time-telling. I strongly suggest that you don’t use the analog display as primary time because the digital display at the back will just confuse you. Even more so when it hits the border separating each of the digital displays.
- The cover of the watch doesn’t help at all in time telling. It’s not anti-reflective, so even when you turn on the LED light, you might still have to look and not glance.
This watch takes the cake. This Baby-G watch is an impeccable mixture of style and comfort. It’s a sports watch that deceives you with its adorable design and elegant gold accent, without sacrificing comfort.