Even outside this situation, and in this technology-driven age, a basic dress watch such as the Casio Women’s LTP1191A-7C, is still considered as an everyday essential for many individuals who just want to know what time it is, and look great at it!
- Color: The Casio Women’s LTP1191A-7C has a beautiful mother-of-pearl dial that adds a soft touch to a sturdy stainless steel case and strap.
- Dimensions: This dress watch has a thin case measuring only 8.7 mm, and has a case diameter of 25.5 mm. It weighs about 54 grams.
- Display and Case: It has four hour markers in the 12, 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions, and a second-sweeping hand, in addition to the hour hands. The stainless steel case and a spherical mineral glass complete the ensemble.
- Strap: The Casio Women’s LTP1191A-7C follows standards that makes it long enough to fit most women’s wrists. It is 1.9 centimeters wide and has a fold-over, one-touch, push clasp closure.
- Movement and other features: This timepiece runs on Japanese quartz movement and is water resistant for up to 30 meters.
A Minimalist Must-have
The Casio Women’s LTP1191A-7C at a glance, is a no-frills watch that, despite its downright simplicity, appeals to many women. Thankfully, the mother-of-pearl dial does not take its simplicity too far to make it look cheap. After all, minimalism can be a person’s own style statement.
This piece is perfect for everyday wear, and in everyday life, simple accidents do happen. Because the Casio Women’s LTP1191A-7C is quite small and light, you might forget that it’s still on while you’re washing your hands before or after a meal. Then you have nothing to worry about because it is water-resistant for up to 30 meters.
If you have a small wrist, you might want to pay a visit to a jeweler to remove some links in the watch bracelet. Otherwise, you’ll need to spend extra time following instructions over YouTube or so.
Casio’s Purple Box
As in most of Casio’s pieces in the Classic and Dress watch product line, this piece comes in a paper box and a plastic watch holder. Unless you plan to wear the watch as often as every day or transfer it to a more presentable box, you’d have to bear with its less-than-flattering holder and box.
Imagine this: you’re stuck in a meeting, and your stomach starts to grumble. There isn’t a clock in sight, and your colleagues or bosses have decided that this is a no-cellphones type of meeting. You have a hunch that it is about lunch time, and would like to suggest to either have a working lunch or adjourn. You’ll probably find your eyes slowly looking to your wrist to catch a glimpse of what time it is. You do it so carefully that no one will notice, and won’t find you rude.