Kickstarter Campaign is now live: http://kck.st/1Ru8riU
- What is the difference between this model and the previous one
- Where do you get the idea to create this model. What inspires you when it comes to design?
Our quartz watch was a fantastic way to enter the market, and we’ve been able to generate a customer base around the world as a result of it, but a mechanical watch was definitely something we’ve always wanted to develop to satisfy our personal passion for them. In terms of design, we definitely drew inspiration from the Bauhaus style. When we were in the initial design phases, we wanted to create something that embodied character and class, while having a strong presence on your wrist.
- Let’s talk about your various market. Which countries and/or cities do you think will be your biggest market for this launch
Based on our pre-marketing campaign, we’ve seen a tremendous amount of interest in the United States and Canada, with Singapore and the UK closely following them. We’re really excited about the possibility of shipping the Heritage Edition around the world.
- Where will the watches be available after the launch?
After the Kickstarting campaign concludes, they’ll be available online atwww.hastingswatches.com and some of our existing brick-and-mortar retail partners.
- What is the best compliment you had for this model so far?
I remember when we first received the samples, I wore one of them around for a week to test it out. In one day I received five compliments from complete strangers. It gave me a chance to talk about the upcoming launch and ask them their opinion on the watch itself. I was humbled when they thought it was worth at least $500. It really spoke to the value we’re working so hard to deliver for customers.
- How does the packaging looks like?
We wanted the packaging to match the level of luxury the Heritage Edition has, so we spared no detail in its creation. It comes in a beautiful piano black wood presentation box with a leather interior. It features metal hinges and a chrome push button on the exterior to unlock the box.
- How much will this cost at Kickstarter and what is the retail price after the campaign is successfully funded?
We’re Kickstarting them at roughly US$180. They’ll retail for US$299 afterwards.
- Can you give us a little specifications on this upcoming model?
The Heritage Edition features the following specifications:
- Domed sapphire crystal
- Applied indices on an enamel dial
- 316L polished stainless steel case
- 40mm diameter, 11 mm thickness
- Genuine Italian calf-skin leather straps
- Butterfly deployment clasp
- Exhibition case back with custom perimeter engraving
- Automatic Miyota Cal. 8215 movement
- 24 month international warranty
- Is there anything you would like to add to the Gracious Watch readers?
If you have any questions about the Heritage Edition, we’re always available to answer them. Just send us an email at [email protected] and we’ll be in touch.
Follow Hastings & Co. on
Official Site: http://hastingsandco.ca