Check out this article: Best Chanel Watches to Own for Women
- Case – This timepiece has a stainless steel case with a rectangular octagon shape. It has a diameter of 18 mm.
- Band – It features a silver stainless steel link bracelet with deployant clasp. It measures 11 mm in width.
- Bezel – This watch has a silver tone stationary bezel.
- Dial – It comes with a white dial with silver tone hour hands.
- Others – This timepiece has water resistance depth of 99 feet, analog display, and quartz movement.
This timepiece can actually serve as a fashionable bracelet as well. It has a very minimalist and unique dial. The rectangular octagon definitely makes it stand out and look extra posh. The gorgeous link bracelet gives it the look of an accessory, which makes this perfect for those ladies who don’t want the chunky watch look. You can wear this at office, on a date, or even take this with you on those extra special moments such as weddings or promenades. This timepiece is definitely great to include in your collection because it is special and one of a kind. It will make you look much more put together than regular timepieces.
Defeats the purpose
Aside from having a tiny dial, it also does not feature sweep seconds, hour markers, minute markers and other essentials. It can be said that this is more of a fashion statement rather than a functional watch. It still works but it will not provide optimum precision and ease in timekeeping. A problem would arise if the user gets caught in a low-light situation because this cannot be seen for sure. Chanel could at least include LED to this if they want to keep the minimalist approach.
If you’re looking for a timepiece that you could elegantly wear during special occasions such as prom or wedding, then this model from Chanel is perfect for you. It has a feminine, elegant, and delicate appeal that everyone will surely complement and even envy.