Charles-Hubert, Paris Men’s 3957-N Premium Collection has the same retro and modern fusion just like their one of a kind pans. This timepiece has a vintage touch with the contemporary mechanics that make it very durable with its stainless steel case and extremely comfortable calfskin leather.
- Japanese quartz mechanism
- Stainless steel case and stationary bezel
- Beige dial with blue sub dial and hour hands
- Buckle clasped calfskin leather band; 23 mm
- 46 mm case diameter; 11 mm case thickness
- 165 feet water resistance
- Comes with second hand extra dial
Trendy, retro style
Vintage never goes out of style, and can obviously be worn anywhere and anytime. It’s so classy that it can fit to any outfit you opt for.
Its calfskin leather band feels so fuzzy when you wear it, even if you tighten it, though not recommended.
Just the right size, easy to read
Its simplicity says it all. The dial is very minimalistic yet 10 over 10 in design. The case has also the right size.
Water resistance is always a good thing
It’s definitely a no-no if you opt to go underwater with this timepiece because of its leather strap, but the last thing you don’t want to happen is for water to seep in the case if a sudden rainfall or an accident might happen.
The stitches has a potential fuzzing
The stitches may fuzz – or worse, come loose – if it catches on to something, so better be careful.
Not water resistant strap
Take good care of the straps because you don’t want creasing on the leather to happen, so better not take advantage of its “water resistant” feature.
Also Check Out These Awesome Articles:
- 2014 Cheapest Watch for Men (Good Quality)
- Best Swiss-Legend Watches to Own (for Men)
- 7 Most Affordable Watch Brands in 2014 (Highend Quality)
- Best Watches to Own, Under $200 (for Men)
- Cheap Swiss-made Watches You Can Afford (for Men), Under $100
- Top Discounted Luxury Watches for Men, Under $250
- Cheap Best-selling Sport Watches on Amazon
Keeping its record of genuine, durable products since 1990, Charles-Hubert concocts another prestigious line of timepieces.