Check out this article: Best Citizen Watches to Own
- High quality Japanese quartz movement
- Black dial with white color contrast markers and gold hands (hour, minute, second)
- Special features include a day and date dial
- Eco drive system makes the watch self-sufficient, even at a period of months in the dark
- Rose gold toned, stainless steel stationary bezel
- Mineral crystal protects the dial from scratch damages
- Crocodile skin brown synthetic leather with buckle clasp; men’s standard length, 22 mm width
- 42 mm case diameter, 11 mm case thickness
- Water resistant down to 99 feet / 30 meters; not appropriate for submersion, but only splashes
Trendy and classic
The leather plus the contemporary design of the face makes Citizen Men’s AO9003-08E Stainless Steel Eco-Drive Watch with Leather Band gorgeous and admirable to wear. It’s also versatile enough to be worn at many occasions.
It’s always a huge plus when watches include a full auto calendar.
Not entirely water resistant
The water resistant promise of down to 99 feet makes no sense. It only endures splashes of water.
Not readable on certain light settings
The hands and markers are simply designed, but not readable when it’s too bright, or too dark. It would have been a huge plus if it had a luminescent feature.
Citizen Men's AO9003-08E Stainless Steel Eco-Drive Watch with Leather Band is an incredible timepiece that infuses contemporary and classic design. Its black dial is ornamented with color contrast white Arabic numerals as markers, and gold hands. It also includes a day and date dial, and with Eco-Drive tech, you won’t have to worry about batteries. The mineral crystal protected dial is plated inside the gold toned stainless steel bezel. Attached to this is a beautiful, crocodile skin designed leather band. This timepiece is water resistant down to 99 feet.