Check out this article: Best Citizen Watches to Own
- High quality Japanese quartz mechanism
- Matte black dial with simple markers and hands (hour and minute only) of the same color
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal protects dial from scratch damages
- Solar powered watch, doesn’t need battery – self sustained even for months at dark
- Ion-plated stainless steel circular, stationary bezel
- Stainless steel black toned strap; men’s standard length, 20 mm width
- 36 mm case diameter, 5 mm case thickness
- Water resistant down to 99 feet / 30 meters; endures small splashes but not any kind of submersion
Sleek and contemporary
If you’re looking for a modern styled accessory, then Citizen Men’s AR3015-53E Eco-Drive “Stiletto” Black Dress Watch is the perfect watch for you. The minimalist design and black accent of the entire product screams contemporary.
The thinness of the case and strap makes it lightweight, just like wearing an ordinary bracelet, and not bulky at all.
Easy to read
The minimal design serves the dial well, and makes the watch user friendly and easy to ue.
It’s admirable how the timepiece is self-sustained and doesn’t need any battery even if left in the dark for months.
Not entirely water resistant
The water resistance feature only protects the watch against small splashes, and you don’t want to submerge it.
Amp up your wardrobe with a sleek, reliable accessory by wearing Citizen Men's AR3015-53E Eco-Drive "Stiletto" Black Dress Watch. The matte black dial and contrast markers and hands serves as a unique accent to the entire timepiece. Sapphire crystal not only deflects light, but also prevents scratch damages and dial from deteriorating. Attached to the black ion-plated, stainless steel case is a deployment clasped strap of the same material. This solar powered watch won’t be needing battery even at dark for over a period of several months.