Hands on Review – Citizen AT2141-52L Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Watch
- Band- Stainless steel band at 21 mm width, and men’s standard length with a fold-over clasp.
- Case– It has a stainless steel case of 42 mm in diameter and 11 mm thickness with anti-reflective sapphire dial window.
- Dial– A blue sunray dial features three sub-dials, placed indices, baton hands, and a date window at 4 o’clock position.
- Movement– Japanese quartz movement with analog display.
- Water Resistant– Up to 100 m or 330 feet.
- Weight– 4.96 Ounces
- A clean and classy watch.
- Water Resistance of 100 m or 330 feet is suitable for simple water activities and swimming however not for scuba diving.
- Eco-drive therefore, there is no need to replace the battery.
- It may be glaring making it very difficult to see the hands.
- The face may be slightly bigger than expected.
Citizen AT2141-52L Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Watch may be a clean and simple watch, however, with the dark blue dial, it adds sophistication to this particular timepiece. With such a classy watch, it is also suitable for sports too however the dial may be a little glaring, especially when doing outdoor activities. The face may be slightly bigger than expected which might be an disadvantage to some.
Where to Buy the Citizen AT2141-52L Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Watch
Citizen AT2141-52L Silver-Tone Stainless Steel Watch, an eye-catching timepiece. A dark blue dial adds a touch of sophistication to your watch collection. It has features and functions that are fitted to both indoor and outdoor events. It carries a very manly aura which makes it one of the top-sellers.