Check out this article: Best Citizen Watches to Own for Men
- Material – Sapphire crystal dial window material type with stainless steel bezel case and strap
- Dimensions – 42 mm case diameter in 11 mm thickness and men’s standard sized band length with width of 24 mm
- Display – Round anti-reflective analog display with perpetual calendar, chronograph sub-dial, power reserve indicator, and 12/24 hours data
- Special Features – Powered by Japanese quartz movement, automatic five time zones radio controlled, and water resistant
- Color – Black dial with silver hands, hour markers, sub dials, and band
- Weight – 16 ounces item weight with a total of 1 pound shipping weight
- Warranty – 5 years original warranty by Citizen
This item offers wide array of features and functions users will surely find useful for everyday use. It features 5 different time zones perfect for those who always travel. It also has power reserve indicator and alarm functions. This is a chronograph watch which means it has a stopwatch feature as well.
A timepiece for water sports lovers. It can resist water splashing and submersion up to 660 feet or 200 meters. It can be used in showering and water sport activities like swimming, snorkeling, and even scuba diving.
This timepiece exudes simple yet sophisticated style. It is inspired by the modern classics with a touch of boldness. It will surely suit the liking of classic modern men.
There are also some few things against this addition to the latest collection of Citizen. First, it takes longer time to charge as compared to other watches. Second, it does not have month display. And third, it is quite expensive.
Laidback, elegant, classy! This is the perfect description for Citizen Timepieces. For so long they have been in the industry, they always amaze the market with their impeccable watches not only in terms of design but in quality and functionality as well. This effortlessly stunning item is every man’s must have.