Check out this article: Best Citizen Watches to Own for Men
- Case – This watch comes with a 44mm in diameter stainless steel silver case with a crown and two push buttons on the side.
- Band – The band is a stainless steel three-link bracelet with hidden double push button fold over clasp.
- Bezel – It has a stainless steel stationary bezel.
- Dial – It features a black scallop textured dial with silver tone hands and index markers, three chronograph sub dials, date window at 3 o’clock, minute markers, and luminescent features.
- Others – This watch comes with a perpetual calendar chronograph world timer with atomic time keeping in 5 time zones and automatic time in 26 cities. In addition, this timepiece showcases water resistance of 660 feet, Japanese quartz movement, analog display, and EcoDrive technology.
Rich in specs
This timepiece has loads of wonderful features that can come in handy to the modern day professional man. It has a visible date window but more than that, it is also able to present time of different time zones and cities around the world. Aside from the exceptional timekeeping features, it also has the ingenious EcoDrive technology which utilizes light energy to fuel the battery of this watch. It’s a brilliant idea that could start a whole new era of cost-efficient timekeeping. It also comes with luminescent details in the dial, which helps in precise timekeeping during low-light circumstances. To top it all off, this watch can also be used under water even during recreational scuba diving. Indeed, this watch has everything for you without looking like a chunky military or sport watch.
Handsome and contemporary
The highlight of this watch is the stunning textured dial with these modern looking details. The silver tone housing and bracelet complements it and adds a more classic and refined flavour to this watch. It’s definitely the type of timepiece that could pull together and elevate any look. You can wear this with a casual tee or even with a formal coat and tie. And considering that it also has loads of specs, you can be certain that this watch will be a part of your regular wardrobe.
No numeral markers
The only minor disadvantage of this watch is that it has no numeral markers. It’s not much of a big issue since the dial is large and it comes with visible hands, hour and minute markers, and luminescent details.
If you’re a busy man looking for a perfect timepiece that has it all, then look no further because Citizen’s got you covered. This model is polished-looking and very functional as well. It’s the type of watch that you can regularly rely on.