Hands on Review – Citizen AT8020-03L Blue Angels World A-T Watch
- Band- Leather-synthetic band at 23 mm width, and men’s standard length with a buckle closure.
- Case– Stainless steel case of 32 mm in diameter and 12.5 mm thickness with a Anti-Reflective Sapphire dial window.
- Dial– A slide-rule bezel featuring a blue dial with chronograph functions and date window at 3 o’clock position.
- Movement– Japanese quartz movement with analog display.
- Water Resistant– Water resistance of 200 m or 660 feet.
- Weight– 3.04 Ounces.
- Atomic time update.
- Has a Sapphire crystal dial window which is very solid if you are not careful with your timepiece and you do not have to worry about breaking it.
- A water resistance of 200 m or 660 feet, suitable for water activities, but not for scuba diving.
- There is no need to replace the battery as it is Eco-drive which is solar powered.
- The band could not be changed to a metal bracelet after due to the differences in the band size which is 23 mm (quite difficult to find).
- The Leather-synthetic band may be of a low quality.
This is one of the best aviation timepieces that you will be able to find in the market. It has a sporty look to it, with an atomic time update and many other functions. It is great for sports and outdoor uses. However, many would be disappointed due to the low-quality band as it tends to break apart after daily usage. You could change the strap after but, it needs to take some patience to look for a suitable strap as it is a 23 mm wide band which can be quite difficult to find.
Where to Buy the Citizen AT8020-03L Blue Angels World A-T Watch
The Citizen AT8020-03L Eco-Drive Blue Angels World Chronograph A-T Watch is a beautiful and sporty timepiece which is a radio-controlled perpetual calendar chronograph world timer with timekeeping of 5 time zones (North America, the UK, Europe, Japan and China). It is one of the best aviation timepieces you can have in your watch collection.