Hands on Review – Citizen AT8110-53E Analog Display Watch
- Band- Stainless steel band at 23 mm width, and men’s standard length to a deployant clasp with push button closure.
- Case– Crafted with a stainless steel case of 42 mm in diameter and 11 mm thickness, featuring a sapphire crystal dial window.
- Dial– A black dial features 26 time zones, 1/20-second chronograph measuring 60 minutes, a perpetual calendar, 12/24-hour time, a power reserve indicator and day/date window.
- Movement– Japanese quartz movement with analog display.
- Water Resistant– Water resistance of 100 m or 330 feet.
- Weight– 5.44 Ounces
- Great timekeeping of 26 time zones.
- With a water Resistance of 100 m or 330 feet, it is suitable for light water activities and swimming.
- Eco-drive therefore, there is no need to replace the battery, all you have to do is to leave it under the light/ sun.
- The dial may seem complicated and very busy for some with everything going on at the same time.
- There is no illumination on any of the hands as well as on the hour markers.
This low-key design and the manly timepiece is every man’s must-have in their watch collection. It surely gains and attract loads of compliments and to be the center of attraction with this piece of dress watch. With so many features all present in this impressive timepiece, it is definitely worth it for this price. However, the face may be complicated to some and a lack of illumination on the hands and markers might be inconvenient.
Where to Buy the Citizen AT8110-53E Analog Display Watch
Citizen AT8110-53E Analog Display Watch is an ideal timepiece for the avid world traveler with timekeeping in 26 time zones. It has it’s functionality at its best with so many features all in a timepiece (26 time zones, 1/20-second chronograph measuring 60 minutes, with a perpetual calendar, 12/24-hour time, a power reserve indicator and day/date window). Why would you say no to this?