Hands on Review – Citizen AU1065-07E Eco-Drive Axiom Watch
- Band- Leather calfskin band at 23 mm width, and men’s standard length with a buckle for closure.
- Case– It has a stainless steel case with 40 mm diameter and 8 mm thickness with a mineral crystal dial window.
- Dial– Features a minimalist dial with slim hands and date window at 3 o’clock.
- Movement– Japanese quartz movement with analog display.
- Water Resistant– Water resistance of 30 m or 99 feet.
- This watch can go with anything you are wearing whether it’s dressy or casual.
- This is a trendy timepiece which withstands water splashes or brief immersion in the water, but it is not suitable for swimming as it has water resistant of only 30 m or 99 feet.
- It is very affordable given that looks very classy and fashionable. It draws attention, however, it is not too loud.
- Eco-drive where the battery is charged by solar power which is built into the face of the watch, carrying 12 months battery reserve, therefore, there is no need to replace the battery.
- As it does not have hour markers, it makes it difficult to identify the time making it difficult to gauge where the hand is pointing to.
- The leather calfskin band feels cheap and thin, with creases on them upon wearing on your wrist.
Black will never go wrong. Love the all black look with just tiny hints of silver on the buckle, crown and 12 o’clock marker. The hints of silver bring out the stylish young look to your outfit regardless of what you are wearing. This would make a great choice for your first timepiece in your watch collection in regards to the price or the look of it. However if you are very particular about the strap of a timepiece, this would bring down the score of this watch although it is labeled genuine leather, it wrinkles slightly when you wear it on your wrist. As mentioned in the cons, this timepiece does not have hour markers making it difficult for time reading which can be a turnoff to some.
Where to Buy the Citizen AU1065-07E Eco-Drive Axiom Watch
Looking for a trendy, sporty and young timepiece? Citizen AU1065-07E Eco-Drive Axiom Watch is a definite must own in your watch collection. This would make a great choice for your first timepiece in your watch collection in regards to the price or the look of it.