Hands on Review – Citizen AW1361-10H Avion Stainless Steel Watch
- Band- Leather calfskin band at 22 mm width, and men’s standard length of contrast stitching with a buckle clasps.
- Case– It has a stainless steel case of 45 mm in diameter and 12 mm thickness with a mineral crystal dial window.
- Dial– It is a vintage-inspired watch that has a charcoal-grey dial featuring orange contrasts with luminous markers and a date display at 3 o’clock position
- Movement– Japanese quartz movement with analog display.
- Water Resistant– Water resistance of up to 100 m or 330 feet.
- Weight– 3.04 Ounces
- Luminous hour and minute hands make time reading easy during night activities.
- A date display at 3 o’clock position.
- This watch can go with all from dressy, casual to even the sporty look.
- Water Resistance of 100m or 330 feet which is suitable for swimming and snorkeling, however not for scuba diving.
- Eco-drive where the battery is charged by solar power, therefore, there is no need to replace the battery.
- The calfskin leather band is rather thick making it convenient for putting on and taking off daily, however you can probably change it to a more comfortable band after.
- The second hand it too thin to notice.
At this price, Citizen AW1361-10H Avion Stainless Steel Watch is worth your investment where it can be used for any occasions from smart, casual and even the sporty look, all in just one timepiece. You can have it charged while doing your outdoor activities. If you are using it for sports, it is best to change the leather strap as it is thick and uncomfortable.
Where to Buy The Citizen AW1361-10H Avion Stainless Steel
Looking for a timepiece to suit all occasions from dressy, casual or even the sporty look? Citizen AW1361-10H Avion Stainless Steel Watch is definitely the option you should go for.