Check out this article: Best Citizen Watches to Own for Men
- Material – Mineral crystal dial window material type with double toned stainless steel bezel case and rubber band
- Display – Round analog type display with date window, chronograph multi-function sub-dials, and water depth meter
- Dimensions – 47 mm case diameter in 16 mm thickness and men’s standard size band length with width of 23 mm
- Color – Color black dial with illuminating white and blue hands, sub-hands, markers and indices and black band
- Special features – ISO certified solar-powered, water resistant, Japanese quartz movement chronograph watch
- Warranty – Original 5 years Citizen Warranty
- Weight – Ultra light 15.20 ounces item weight with a total of 1 pound shipping weight
Being built especially for water sports, specifically diving, this watch aims the maximum comfort of its users. You will not find any discomfort, in any way, wearing this one.
This watch is every diver’s buddy. It is water resistant up to 660 feet or 200 meters perfect for prolonged water submersion like swimming, snorkeling, and extreme scuba diving.
In terms of quality, this limited edition timepiece is divine. Its material composition is nothing but superior innovation. For so long that Citizen has been in the industry, they never fail to deliver quality and high end products.
This watch is specifically intended for diving which explains its very complicated dial display. It is not an everyday watch for the shopper’s information. It is also quite expensive to buy just for diving.
The Citizen men’s “Eco-Drive” depth meter chronograph watch is every diver’s must have. It is built with a depth meter which is very useful for water sports lovers. If you are not a diver, this watch will still catch your attention. In terms of aesthetics, it is very sporty and bold. Overall, this a great deal for the money.