Check out this article: Best Citizen Watches to Own
- High quality Japanese quartz mechanism
- Black dial with large, color contrast markers and hands
- Luminous filled markers and hands
- Special features include a date window at 3 o’clock position, and a unidirectional rotating bezel
- Mineral crystal protected dial window
- Stainless steel case
- Black rubber straps with buckle closure; men’s standard length, 29 mm width
- 46 mm case diameter, 18 mm case thickness
- Water resistant down to 990 feet / 300 meters; appropriate for submersion including scuba diving up to 2 hour
The perfect sports gear to wear
The unique and sporty design of Citizen Men’s BJ8050-08E Eco-Drive Professional Diver Black Sport Watch complements well as a sports gear, and versatile enough to be worn with casual wear.
Easy to read
The large markers and dials serve well, even in under water circumstances. And thanks to the luminous filled feature, you can even use it in the dark.
This watch is truly perfect for divers and swimmers, as the water resistance feature goes down to hundreds, almost a thousand of feet.
The rubber strap stocks up moisture (from underwater for example) even after several minutes. It even makes your wrist sweat if you wear it for a long time and with a snug fit.
Citizen created another state of the art, one of a kind timepiece, and that is: Citizen Men's BJ8050-08E Eco-Drive Professional Diver Black Sport Watch. It has a black dial with large, color contrast blue markers and luminous, large, white hands – minute hand is outline with orange. A date window is located at the 3 o’clock position. All these features are protected by mineral crystal, and plated around its stainless steel, unidirectional rotating bezel. This incredible watch is water resistant down to 990 feet, perfect for divers and swimmers.