Check out this article: Best Citizen Watches to Own for Men
- Case – This watch features a 38mm in diameter stainless steel round case. Attached on the side are two silver tone push buttons and a gold tone crown.
- Band – It comes with a two-toned stainless steel link bracelet that has a fold over clasp with double push button safety. It has a width of 20mm.
- Bezel – It has a stationary silver tone stainless steel bezel with gold tone outline on the outer rim.
- Dial – This timepiece comes with a stunning black dial with yellow gold tone hands, index markers, and chronograph sub dials. It also features a date display at 4 o’clock, minute markers, and retrograde perpetual calendar on the outermost rim. Everything is then protected by the mineral dial window.
- Others – This watch has an analog display, Japanese quartz movement, weight of 330 grams, water resistance depth of 330 feet, and EcoDrive technology.
Sexy and polished
This watch is just irresistible. The two tone details create a wonderful and harmonious balance between lusciousness and edginess. The black hue cuts through everything and adds another layer of modernity to the look. This dress watch will look great on more formal or professional outfits, but it can also be paired with casual clothes. For sure, every outfit will look extra special with this on your wrist. The watch is very masculine but it is portrayed in a more refined and sexy manner. This is highly recommended for those men who want to look extra crisp.
Trustworthy craftsmanship and technology
Aside from looking so handsome, this watch also has an adequate amount of handy specs. One of which is the EcoDrive technology that transforms light energy into fuel for the battery. It has 180 days of power reserve and can be fully charged within 4 hours using either indoor or natural light. Another is the water resistance depth that allows you to use this during snorkelling and swimming. Moreover, it also comes with a dual time function for keeping track of a second time zone. The chronograph sub dials also provide extra support since it displays local time, day of the week, alarm function, calendar, and 24 hours.
Although it’s a sign of impeccable quality, other individuals might get irritated when wearing a heavy timepiece on their wrist.
No numeral markers
Another minor disadvantage of this watch is that it has no numeral markers, however the hands and index markers are pretty huge and they have luminescent features as well to help you keep time sharply.
This timepiece from Citizen will make you look like a million bucks. The expensive looking details and outstanding quality makes this watch a stand out from the rest. This is a special watch that is meant for a special man.