Hands on Review – Citizen BU2023-04E Calendrier Watch
- Band- Leather calfskin band at 23 mm width, and men’s standard length with a deployant clasp and push button closure.
- Case– It has a stainless steel case with 44 mm diameter and 13 mm thickness with a mineral crystal dial window.
- Dial– Features a light-powered Eco-Drive and textured dial that includes the world time and sub-dials.
- Movement– Japanese quartz movement with analog display.
- Water Resistant– Water resistance of up to 100 m or 330 feet.
- Weight– 3.2 Ounces
- It features 12/24-hour time, world time in 24 cities and day/date on the sub-dials.
- This watch can go with anything, dressy or casual.
- It is very sharp looking, draws attention, however, it is not too loud.
- Eco-drive where the battery is charged by solar power, therefore, there is no need to replace the battery.
- The calfskin leather band is rather stiff upon the first couple of times of wearing.
- The dial is very complicated with the sub-dials which make time reading really confusing.
Citizen BU2023-04E Calendrier Watch is a sophisticated and elegant timepiece where you can wear with anything from dressy to casual. Some may love the ‘complication’ it has on the dial featuring 12/24-hour time, world time in 24 cities and day/date whereas some will find it very confusing and ‘many things going on’ on the dial.
Where to Buy the Citizen BU2023-04E Calendrier Watch
Citizen BU2023-04E Calendrier Watch is an elegant and sophisticated timepiece that comes with a gold-tone case and dark brown leather band. It is a very sharp looking timepiece which is one of the must-haves for watch lovers