Hands on Review – Citizen CA0265-59E Eco-Drive Men’s Titanium Watch
- High quality Japanese quartz movement
- Eco-Drive system makes the watch self-sufficient
- Textured black dial with white markers and hands (hour, minute, second)
- Luminous filled hands and marker
- Special features include a 3 sub dial chronograph, and a date window at the 3 o’clock position
- Anti-reflective sapphire crystal protects dial from scratch damages
- Titanium case and stationary bezel
- Titanium strap with push button fold over clasp; men’s standard length, 26 mm width
- Water resistant down to 330 feet / 100 meters; appropriate for submersion but not as deep as diving
Sleek, contemporary and fashionable
The color scheme of Citizen Men’s CA0265-59E Eco-Drive Titanium Watch is undeniably stunning. It’s also versatile to wear with any outfit – casual, professional, formal, and sports gear – and to any occasion.
Easy to read
The dial is utterly easy to read and very user friendly. And thanks to the luminous filled feature, you can use this watch even at dark.
The entire watch is water resistant, that you can even take it to swim without getting water damages.
You won’t have to worry about battery replacement!
The date window doesn’t adjust after a month of 31 days.
Where to Buy the Citizen CA0265-59E Eco-Drive Men’s Titanium Watch
Stunningly remarkable, Citizen Men's CA0265-59E Eco-Drive Titanium Watch offers the best of features and appearance for its wearer. The black dial with different combined textures complements its luminous filled markers and hands. For extra features, a 3 sub dial chronograph is placed on the dial, and a date window is located at the 3 o’clock position. The watch is entirely made of titanium, from the case to the strap. More importantly, you won’t have to worry about battery replacement, thanks to the Eco-Drive system. Lastly, it’s water resistant down to 330 feet, appropriate for submersion.