- Eco-drive technology is unique with Citizen watches. With this, you’ll never need to go to the watch repair shop and have its batteries replaced. You can just charge it with artificial light or sunlight, and it will last you for months at end.
- The cover of the face of the watch is anti-reflective sapphire crystal, a very sturdy material that not only protects the precious metals and minerals of your watch, but also makes time-telling easier for you. The hands of the watch are also glow in the dark.
- I particularly love the 8 diamond dial accents of the watch. It adds a very sophisticated detail to the watch, and also makes time telling easier. The diamonds are positioned at the 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, and 11 positions, while the 12, 6, and 9 positions have gold steel on them.
- The 3 o’ clock position has a date box. It’s a special feature of most Citizen watches. It will come in handy when you’re out on a meeting and your phone battery just died, and for some reason you’ll need to check the date. You’ll never look dumbstruck again with this watch. Anyway, who wouldn’t think that you are a sophisticated and successful woman when you’re donning this watch?
- As if to satisfy your diamonds-are-forever craving, this watch also has 20 diamonds in its gold toned bezel. Pretty amazing, right? With the gold and silver contrast, not to mention the diamonds that adorn your wrist, this watch can definitely stand alone as an accessory.
- Perfect for formal events and for corporate attire, you can pair this watch with you little black dress, your crisp white button down, and black pumps. The watch will easily adopt to any look you’re trying to go for.
- It’s not just all dainty-dainty either. This watch is water resistant up to 330 feet. WOW. Right?
- In the picture, the diamonds may look really sparkly and big, but in reality, the diamonds in the bezel are actually interspersed with steel dots. A little trick that the manufacturers came up with to make the diamonds look bigger to a third person looking at your watch.
- As always, the date box may prove to be tedious. Not only do you have to make sure that you adjust it back to one for months when there aren’t 31 days, but you also have to make sure that you adjust it at 12 midnight, which is a little tricky because, well, it’s an analog watch, so you’ll have to guess if you’re running on the pm or am half of the 12 hours.
An elegant watch with a mixture of gold and silver stainless steel, equipped with eco-drive technology, and with a marble dial, this watch is just a work of art placed on your wrist. It’s definitely something perfect for special occasions, perfect gift-giving, or to celebrate milestones in your life.