Check out this article: Best Watches to Own for Women, Under $200
- Case – It comes with a 26mm in diameter two-toned round stainless steel case, with gold tone crown on the right side.
- Band – This watch has a ladies standard two-toned stainless steel bracelet with push button fold over closure. It has a width of 16mm.
- Bezel – It features a stainless steel stationary bezel.
- Dial – This watch comes with a gorgeous mother of pearl dial with gold tone hands and circle hour markers. Also, there are minute markers around the rim, window display at 3 o’clock, and protective mineral window.
- Others – This timepiece also features an analog display, Japanese quartz movement, water resistance depth of 330 feet, and EcoDrive function.
The silver and gold creates a harmonious marriage between sleek and sophistication. The look is further elevated by the stunning mother of pearl dial that radiates blue, purple, and pink hues. The circular hour markers add a kiss of minimalism. In addition, the size of the dial promotes a more feminine appeal. This watch is simple yet very stunning. It’s very easy to wear and love.
Aside from looking chic, this timepiece is very functional as well. It can be worn for activities like swimming and snorkelling. It also has the most efficient EcoDrive technology which uses natural or indoor light to refuel the battery. Another simple yet great function of this watch is the visible date window. Indeed, this watch is a great investment.
Absence of numeral markers
The only disadvantage of this watch is that it has no number hour markers. Some individuals might find it a bit challenging to keep time precisely, given that this model has such a small window as well.
Feminine and classy, this timepiece will surely be a great gift for someone or even for yourself. It’s very easy to wear, very user friendly, and simply stunning. It’s perfect for school, work, dinner out, or even at the beach. Overall, it is absolutely an amazing timepiece that you should include in your collection.