Also check out: Best Watches to Own for Women, Under $200
- Case – This watch has a 26mm in diameter stainless steel round case. Attached to the side is the silver ton knurl edge crown.
- Band – It also comes with a feminine 12mm in width stainless steel link bracelet with fold over closure.
- Bezel – It also features a modern looking dodecagon-shaped stainless steel stationary bezel.
- Dial – This watch has a crisp black dial with silver tone hands and bolt markers. It also includes white minute markers on the outer rim, and day and date feature at three o’clock. Everything is then protected by the mineral crystal dial window.
- Others – This timepiece features a water resistance feature of 330 feet, Japanese quartz movement, Eco-Drive technology, and analog display.
This timepiece is honest and true to its water resistance statement. It can even be worn while swimming or snorkelling.
The beautiful marriage of contemporary and classic style makes this timepiece very easy to wear. The elements are very simple and stylish. It’s the type of watch that you can easily throw on when you’re in a hurry, and still look great.
Very handy day and date window
Amidst having a small dial, the date and dial window of this watch is actually very readable. It’s functional and useful during those moments when you just seem to detach yourself from time and space.
Fuelled by light
Citizen incorporated a clever technology in this watch that allows battery charging through natural or indoor light. It’s very efficient, especially in this fast paced era.
Hassles in timekeeping
Apparently, this watch has one disadvantage. It has a very dainty dial and does not feature numeral markers. In turn, this may not be the best watch for individuals who have vision problems.
If you’re looking for a timepiece that’s simple, crisp, and modern then this watch is perfect for you. The elements of this timepiece are simple and delicate, but have a touch sleek and masculine feel to it as well. It’s great for everyday use, and it’ll look great on all ages.