Hands On Review – Citizen CA4210-24E Stainless Steel Watch
The black dial encased in a stainless steel case has three chronograph functions including a 1/5th second chronograph and 12/24 hour time features. The 45mm case has a mineral dial window and is made of a silver tone stainless steel to give it a rich quality. The band is made of leather calfskin and has a buckle closure for greater convenience to the wearer. This handsome Eco-drive watch keeps time in its analog dial with Japanese quartz movements. It is water resistant up to 100 meters or 330 feet and is suitable for snorkeling, swimming, and showering.
- The Eco-Drive technology ensures that the user does not have to replace the batteries at all.
- The wearer can use it under water due to its high water resistant properties.
- The advanced chronograph functionality allows precision timing calculations and can be put to a wide variety of uses.
- The mineral glass gives good scratch resistance.
- Although scratch resistant, the mineral glass is more likely to break under heavy duress.
- Some may find the oversized numbering in the dial to be too loud to their liking.
- The dial seems too crowded with the date window being too small. Some may require a fish eye to look at the dates.
- The second band loop intended to secure the excess band is too loose which can sometime cause it to slide during wear.
The Avion from Citizen is a classy watch that oozes quality and luxury in its design and build. This great looking model looks sporty and can go along with any dress that you wear. Features like the advanced chronograph and water resistance show the high quality and accurate workmanship that has gone in to the making of the timepiece.
Where To Buy The Citizen CA4210-24E Stainless Steel Watch
- INVICTA 11184 SPECIALTY WATCH REVIEW – AMAZING SIMPLE BLACK TIMEPIECE
- CITIZEN BM7170-53L MEN’S TITANIUM ECO-DRIVE WATCH
- CITIZEN AT4008-51E MEN’S STAINLESS STEEL WATCH
Citizen’s Avion is a timepiece that brings back memories of transatlantic flights of the 1950s. The design of rich brown leather strap, larger-than-normal numbers and the date function that exhibits timeless quality is reminiscent of the golden age of travel.