Hands On Review – Citizen Men’s BL5250-02L Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch
- Dimension – The case diameter is 42.9 mm while the thickness is 13 mm.
- Eco-drive power – The watch is powered by Eco-Drive Caliber E812 quartz movement that is made in Japan. It is powered by the natural daylight or indoor light
- Maximum power reserve – The watch is charged from 120 – 270 days through power save. The low charge alarm will last for five days. The incandescent light can be used up to 43 hours. If the weather is sunny, the charging time is only 4 hours. The watch will charge a little longer (12 hours) during cloudy weather.
- Titanium casing and brown leather strap – The back casing is made of solid titanium. The watch is designed with a perfectly round shape case, brown leather strap and a tang clasp.
- Watch Band – The band width is 20 mm while the band length is 7 and ½ inches
- Black Dial – The watch has a black dial with Arabic numeral hour markers and modern silver-tone hands. The dial type is analog with luminescent hands and markers
- Scratch protected mineral crystal
- Additional functions – The watch features a perpetual calendar. It has a chronograph functions with 24 hour alarm. A date display is can be found at the 4 o’clock position. The watch also comes with 1/20th second sub dials and unidirectional revolving bezel. A tachymeter is located around the rim of the analog watch. Another remarkable feature is the screw down crowns
- Water-resistant – This watch is water resistant at 200 meters/ 660 feet
The citizen Eco-Drive watch is environmentally friendly since it is powered by natural sunlight. This type of watch can function easily and endlessly through the help of natural daylight or artificial light. Since it is charged through the light, you will never need a battery. Thus, you can guarantee that the watch will last for a lifetime.
The watch features a technologically advanced and innovative power producing system. This powerful function allows the watch to produce its own energy through any source of light. The energy supply of the watch is infinite without incurring any cost. Despite of its advanced technology, the watch power supply system is simple, straight forward and low maintenance. This remarkable feature is the foremost advantage of the Citizen eco-drive watch.
Due to its technologically advanced features, a first time user may necessitate a lot of time and patience in configuring the settings of the watch. Also, the band and bezel is too glossy and shiny which lessens the overall appeal of the eco-drive watch. However, the disadvantages are only few and minor compared to the over-all value of the watch. The Citizen Men’s BL5250-02L Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch is certainly the best buy in the watch market.
Where To Buy The Citizen Men’s BL5250-02L Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch
The Citizen Men's BL5250-02L Eco-Drive Perpetual Calendar Chronograph Watch is classy, functional, environmentally friendly and technologically advanced. The watch is perfect for men who admire leather watches with a manly appeal. The eco-drive power generating system is the primary edge of this state of the art watch.