Hands on Review – Citizen Men’s BL8000-54L Eco-Drive Calibre 8700 Perpetual Calendar Watch Review
- Dimension – The case diameter is 39 mm while the thickness is 10 mm.
- Eco-drive power – It is powered by Eco-Drive quartz movement that is made in Japan. The watch is charged through natural daylight or indoor light.
- Maximum power reserve – The watch has a maximum power reserve up to 180 days. The low charge alert will last for three days.
- Hard mineral crystal – The non-reflective and solid mineral crystal provides a lot protection to the dial.
- Round shaped blue dial – The round shaped blue dial features luminous hands and number markers. It has an analog display.
- Stainless steel bracelet – It is built with several layers of stainless steel bracelet. The width of the bracelet is 20 mm. It has fold-over clasp with double push-button security.
- Stainless steel bezel and case – The watch also includes a stainless steel stationary bezel and a screw-back case.
- Additional Features – The watch comes with useful features such as perpetual calendar, dual time display with 24 hour sub-dial and luminous hands and markers.
- Water-resistant – This watch is water resistant at 100 meters/ 330 feet.
Environmental Friendly and Power-saving
The watch comes with an eco-drive power movement and maximum power reserve function. The citizen eco-drive watch is environmentally friendly since it is powered by daylight or indoor light. It can function seamlessly and infinitely since it is charged through the light. Thus, you will never need a battery replacement and you can guarantee that the watch will last for a long period of time.
Superb Quality and Durability
Since it is primarily built with stainless steel material, this eco-drive watch is sturdy and long-lasting. It can be an everyday wear due to its durability and superb quality.
Versatile and Elegant Design
The design of the watch is simple, classy and trendy. With is versatile design and neutral color, the watch is simply elegant.
The watch has a lot of added features such as perpetual calendar, dual time display with 24 hour sub-dial, luminous hands and markers and water resistance. The additional functions of this watch are high-end and very practical.
The luminous feature of the watch is not that remarkable. The 24 hour hand does not glow in the dark; the only luminous parts are the minute and hour hands. Also, since the eco-drive is primarily made from stainless steel, the watch may feel heavy for some men.
Over-all, the Citizen Men’s BL8000-54L Eco-Drive Calibre 8700 Perpetual Calendar Watch is a classic and versatile watch with amazing features. Men who will purchase this watch will appreciate its quality, versatility and durability. This eco-drive watch is highly recommended to those who prefer a stylish and classy watch that is perfect for everyday wear.
Where to Buy the Citizen Men’s BL8000-54L Eco-Drive Calibre 8700 Perpetual Calendar Watch Review
The Citizen Men's BL8000-54L Eco-Drive Calibre 8700 Perpetual Calendar Watch is a classy watch with convenient features. With is versatile design and neutral color, this watch is not just an everyday wear. It can also be a great accessory to any business suit or other formal attires.