Hands on Review – Citizen Men’s JY8034-58E Navihawk A-T Eco-Drive Perpetual Chrono
- This Citizen’s Men’s Navihawk watch is no exception to the eco-drive technology of Citizen watches. Any light, even artificial indoor lighting, will charge this watch. even with all its features and helpful subdials, light can still power this beautiful piece of art.
- The subtle two-tone stainless steel bracelet and bezel gives the watch that extra style. Unlike boring silver watches, I’m sure you’ll enjoy playing this watch up with your outfits. The four crowns on the side (one on the left, three on the right) are all gold stainless steel, and a gold stainless steel ring around the outer bezel completes the look.
- It’s a classy nautical watch with great design that you can’t compare with anything else.
- Before we talk about the things written on the dial, let’s first appreciate the crystal that protects all these functions. The anti-reflective mineral crystals lets you see everything clearly, making this watch a friend when you’re out enjoying the sun or on a boat trip. Or yacht, if you own one. And, if that’s your thing.
- The watch has a water resistance feature unlike any other. It’s water-resistant for up to 200 meters or up to 660 feet. okay, I am really trying to calm my nerves down because this watch can sink with Titanic and would still tell the time and more perfectly. Well, maybe not Titanic, of course I’m exaggerating, but you get the point.
- Now, let’s talk about the busy looking dial. I am no expert in maritime navigation or using the compass, or being out of the woods, but I’m sure that if my dad or my boyfriend had this watch, I would love him and love this watch as well. It has a perpetual calendar, a slide rule bezel, negative display digital subdials, Atomic timekeeping that synchronizes time in over 43 countries worldwide, two alarms, digital backlight, power reserve indicator (for charging the Eco-drive technology), 1/100 second chronograph, 99-minute countdown timer, and universal coordinated time. Whew. Now that’s a jam packed watch.
- With all those features, and the fact that you don’t need to rush to the watch repair shop for new batteries (risking having to adjust the time again), make this stylish watch a top pick for anyone who wants to be stylish accurately.
- I think the only thing that bothers me about this watch (and I’m not expecting you to share the same thoughts) is the fact that I can’t really make sense of where the hands are pointing. There doesn’t seem to be the usual 12-hour indicators around the bezel.
Where to Buy the Citizen Men’s JY8034-58E Navihawk A-T Eco-Drive Perpetual Chrono
A watch that says everything – that is the Citizen Men’s Navihawk eco-Drive Perpetual Chrono Watch. it’s a powerful watch that packs a lot of features without worrying you about changing the batteries. Fueled by light, the eco-drive technology on this watch lets you enjoy the features, without spending more.