Check out this article: Affordable Gold-tone Watches
- Case – This timepiece comes with a rectangle case made from stainless steel material. It has a measurement of 27 mm in diameter and 9 mm in width. Attached on the side is a small gold tone knurl edge crown.
- Band – It features a gold tone seven link bracelet that has a fold over clasp with push button. It has width of 19 mm.
- Bezel – This watch showcases a fixed bezel that is made from stainless steel material.
- Dial – The simple yet stunning black dial features gold tone hands and index hour markers, date display at 3 o’clock, and mineral glass crystal window.
- Others – It has an analog display, water resistance depth of 99 feet, and Japanese Quartz movement.
Unlike other yellow gold timepieces that might look too intense, this watch has a refined and classy design that will look great on both sexes. The square dial and small body of the watch creates a timeless looking piece of arm candy that you can pass along to your children. The black tone definitely cuts through the richness of the gold and adds another layer of edge and class. The minimalist approach goes very well with all the other elements of this timepiece.
This timepiece is great for everyday since it only weighs 1.1 pounds. It certainly won’t distract or bother you form your work or activity. It’s also easy to carry around and travel with. It can be said that this watch is ideal for on the go professionals who want to look sleek effortlessly.
Absence of minute markers and luminosity
Since it has such a small dial, the downside of this watch is the limited markers on the dial. However, it would have been better if they alternately replaced some of the indexes with luminous markers so you can still clearly see the time during low-light situations.
If you like gold timepieces but don't want it to become too overwhelming, then this model from Citizen is highly recommended. It has the right amount of elegance and contemporary feel.