- This citizen women’s watch took my breath away. It is indeed nothing I have ever seen before. It’s unique, beautiful, and function-oriented. Trust me, the look tells you all.
- The watch is made of stainless steel with a fold over clasp with push button function. This not only adds to the overall aesthetics of the watch, but it also adds stylishness to the watch. Who wouldn’t fall in love with a silver-toned stainless steel watch which is also comfortable? I would personally recommend this for every day office wear, and also for weekend getaways.
- Wait, but the weekend is where you go rough and tough with your kids? What if the watch gets wet? As I’ve said, this is not your ordinary “sissy” watch. You can actually wear it even when you go swimming, because this watch also happens to be water-resistant up to 330 feet or 100 meters. Not something you’d normally hear from other women’s watches that look like this, right?
- The pink dial adds to the whole feminine effect of the watch. It actually absorbs the sunlight (or any light for that matter) and stores it as energy. A really great feature that lets you wear this watch for years at end, without having to worry about battery replacement. And, if you’re a tree-hugger like me, it’s also environmentally-friendly.
- The watch is just the right size. A little over one inch in diameter, the watch is just comfortable enough to sit on your wrist while you go ahead with your busy day.
- When it comes to functionality, the face of the watch won’t be nothing like deciphering morse code. The face of the watch has indicators at every number so you’ll never have to guess the time. There’s also a date box to help you with the day of the month.
- There’s not a lot of disadvantages with this watch because well, it passes all my standards when it comes to functionality and design. But if you’re one who wants a classic watch with a classic look, then the pink dial might not really tickle your fancy.
- The date box may prove to be a little high maintenance. Since not all the months have 31 days, you will have to adjust the date box for months where there’s only 28, 29, or 30 days.
- When it comes to storage, make sure you don’t leave this watch somewhere dark, like a box where light can’t reach it. make sure that you leave it on your desk where even artificial light can reach it.
A beautifully crafted stainless steel watch which never needs a battery, made elegant with a diamond encrusted bezel and even more so with its pink dial, this watch is definitely all you need. With its elegance and functionality, it is indeed a timepiece worth starting with, or worth adding to your collection.