- For lack of a better word, this watch is something to die for. It’s made by a reputable company that not only makes great, classic designs, but is more known for their Eco-Drive technology.
- With the Eco-Drive technology, this watch will never need batteries. All it needs is light for it to function. And it doesn’t even need to be exposed to sunlight for the whole day. One full charge of it is enough to power the watch for around six months. How is that for worry-free time piece? No need to go to the watch repair shop to have the batteries replaced, ever.
- The face of the watch is a perfect mix of functionality and design. The roman numbers are colored in black, and the background is white. That means you’ll never have to squint down your watch for more than thirty seconds just to tell the time. The watch also has a date box to help you find yourself in the morning when you wake up.
- The watch is analog, which adds to its elegance. Not to sound like an oldie, but I would always equate elegance with analog watches. So this one definitely passes my standards. And I’m sure it will pass yours too.
- You can pair this watch with your everyday casual wear, or even your corporate attire. The contrasting colors of the watch make it great with a solid black or white dress. That makes the watch stand out even more.
- If you have a penchant for oversized watches, then this watch won’t pass your standards. It has a very classic design, which means it doesn’t have all the studs and other gizmos that most watches have nowadays. But of course, if you want a simple watch that is more functional (and acts really like a watch), then this watch is still for you.
- The push button fold over clasp might become a little challenge to you. it can get jammed at very inconvenient times, and especially so when the watch is too tight around your wrist.
- You’ll have to remove a few links if you have small wrists. But if you’re big wristed, then there’s really no problem with that because the manufacturers have put more than enough to fit any wrist.
- Not really a disadvantage, but if you’re a collector of watches who likes changing it up every now and then, then you may grow tired of the watch faster than it stops working. It’s a very durable watch that can last for more than a decade, even with everyday wear.
An elegant timepiece composed of silver stainless steel and gold tone, it’s an elegant women’s watch that comes nothing short of elegant. It’s a watch that you can wear anywhere, without having to worry about batteries.