- This beautifully designed timepiece is a great way to add sophistication and flair to any outfit—be it your casual weekend outfit or your office clothes. It’s a silver tone stainless steel watch that’s subtle enough to pair with other accessories, yet stylish enough by itself.
- A timepiece powered by Citizen’s Eco-Drive E000 movement, this watch will never disappoint you with its battery life because, well, it doesn’t have a battery! How cool is that? All it needs is light to power itself, so you can just wear it 24/7. It can even last 6 months in the dark before the light-charge drains.
- But what about showers, you ask? Psh, wear it in the shower? This elegant women’s timepiece is also water-resistant, even up to a hundred (100) meters (333 feet). The best so far that I’ve seen with metal watches, which are usually only up to 99 feet. So go swim in the ocean, this watch won’t drown there.
- Now let’s talk about the face of the watch. It’s a simple design yet very eye-catching. It has three hands—the hour, minute, and seconds hands. It also has a “days of the week” and date box, so you don’t have to panic when your phone dies. You can still tell what time and date it is!
- The chain link of this watch is also something to drool about. It’s not your ordinary chain link watch where you can see the gaps between the links. It’s like an armadillo’s shell, very compact and very sturdy. For all you know, it can pass as your protective armor for…things! Pretty neat huh?
- If you’re a minimalist who does not enjoy the whole oversized watch fad, then this watch calls on your taste. It’s not too small or too big, at less than an inch in diameter. A truly elegant watch without all the fuss.
- The calendar box needs a little guidance. Since it has 31 days, you’ll have to adjust the date box for months that do not have the 31st day. pretty annoying, but considering that you don’t have to worry about bringing the watch to a repair shop, waiting for it to get done, then wearing it again (not to mention dishing out money), this minor flaw is nothing too cumbersome.
- Before you wear this watch, you might need to bring it to a watch repair shop just to have a few links removed. Most of the time, you’ll need to remove around 4 or 5 links, if you have a normally sized wrist. But other than that, you’re good to go.
Want a watch that not only has all the elegance and sophistication you want, but also has a function that no ordinary watch has? Get this Citizen Women’s timepiece. It only needs light to operate, so you’ll never have to take it off.