- Case – The round case, 26 mm wide and 8 mm thick, and its fixed bezel are made with gold-tone stainless steel.
- Dial – The white dial, protected with a scratch resistant mineral crystal, comes with gold-tone hour markers and luminous hands. The minute markers are located around the outer rim. It also has a day and date display located at its 3 o’clock position. The
- Band – The watchband is made with two-tone (gold-tone and silver) stainless steel, 12 mm wide. For closure, it uses a fold over with push button release.
- Movement – This watch comes with a light powered Eco-Drive Caliber E000 Japanese quartz movement. It has a maximum reserve of 180 days with low charge warning of 7 days.
- Water Resistance – It comes with a water resistance of 330 feet or 100 meters.
This timepiece is considered eco-friendly thanks to its light powered Eco-Drive Caliber E000 Japanese quartz movement that can charge using natural sunlight or indoor light. With such feature, it can reach a maximum power reserve of 180 days with 7 days of low charge warning.
The overall look of the watch, especially its two-tone feature, makes it a great and sophisticated accessory for casual or formal activities. This eliminates the problem on mixing and matching your accessories with your outfit.
Although sold at an affordable price, the watch still offers durability as one of its top advantages. This is because of its stainless steel case, bezel, and watchband, its scratch-resistant mineral crystal dial window, and its Japanese quartz engine. And even with such materials, the watch remains to be lightweight perfect for slim to plus size women.
Besides providing accurate time, it also has a day and date display window at its 3 o’clock position, which is considered a necessary feature by most women when choosing a watch. Furthermore, it has a water resistance of 100 meters or 330 feet making it suitable for swimming, snorkeling and other similar water activities.
This Citizen Women’s EW3144-51A comes with a 26 mm wide dial so for some women who prefer wide dial watches, this might not be their top option.
Unlike other watchbands, this watch comes with adjustable links therefore, if you want to have it adjusted, you have to visit a watch expert.
Also Check Out These Amazing Articles:
- Best Watches to Own, Under $200 (for Women)
- 2014 Cheapest Watches for Women (Good Quality)
- 2014 Best Watches to Own for Women, Under $500
- Best XOXO Watches
- Best Tommy Hilfiger Watches to Own (for Women)
- Best DKNY Watches to Own (for Women)
- Best Geneva Watches to Own (for Women)
An avid fan of two-tone watches? You’ll certainly want to add this Citizen Women's EW3144-51A Eco-Drive Sport Two-Tone Watch to your collection because of the advantages it can give you.