- Case – The rectangle case, 18 mm wide, 27 mm long and 6 mm thick, along with its stationary bezel are made with black ion-plate stainless steel.
- Dial – The Citizen Women’s EW9215-01E comes with a black dial protected with a mineral crystal dial window. The dial is accentuated with silver-tone hands and index hour markers.
- Band – The black leather watchband, 14 mm wide and 7 inches long, comes with a tang buckle for closure.
- Movement – This watch is powered with Japanese quartz movement, equipped with Eco-Drive that allows charging through natural sunlight or indoor sunlight.
- Water Resistance – It has a water resistance of 3 ATM or 30 meters or 99 feet.
This simple watch is made with some of the strongest materials in the watch-making industry today. This includes the stainless steel case and bezel, its leather strap, and its scratch-resistant mineral crystal dial window. This ensures that even with such affordable price, it will serve its purpose for a very long time.
The Citizen Women’s EW9215-01E watchband is made with black leather providing comfort to the wearer anytime, anywhere. Leather watchstraps are lighter than other materials allowing your skin to breathe. Furthermore, it’s also versatile so it can be paired with any outfit for any occasion.
As part of Citizen’s “Eco-Drive” watch collection, this Citizen Women’s EW9215-01E watch is also powered with Japanese quartz movement that can be charged through natural sunlight or indoor sunlight. This means that unlike other watches powered with the same movement, the watch’s battery will last longer provided that it gets enough exposure to sunlight. This is actually convenient for a lot of users because this means it requires lesser maintenance.
Unlike other watches that fall in its price range, this Citizen’s watch only provides the standard watch function. It doesn’t even come with the minute markers or the date or day of the week display that is commonly seen in a lot of watches, as it is considered a necessity for a lot of customers. Furthermore, it only has a water resistance suitable for everyday use, which means it can only be exposed to accidental splashes of water and nothing more.
Also Check Out These Amazing Articles:
- Best Watches to Own, Under $200 (for Women)
- 2014 Cheapest Watches for Women (Good Quality)
- 2014 Best Watches to Own for Women, Under $500
- Best XOXO Watches
- Best Tommy Hilfiger Watches to Own (for Women)
- Best DKNY Watches to Own (for Women)
- Best Geneva Watches to Own (for Women)
If you’re into simple and neat watches, why not add this Citizen Women's EW9215-01E "Eco-Drive" Stainless Steel and Black Leather Watch to your collection? Aside from its simplicity, it’s also durable, comfortable and eco-friendly.