- Accent and Color: The defining elements to a Citizen FB1230-5A are its 32 diamonds that mark most of the hours, its ceramic bezel and bracelet center links. It projects a wintry look through its white and silver tones.
- Display: Arabic numerals mark the 3, 6, 9, and 12 o’clock positions, and a date window is situated just above the 4 o’clock position. The Citizen FB1230-5A also has three sub-dials for its chronograph functions as well as for converting time to its 24-hour format. Its dial is protected by a mineral crystal dial window, a ceramic and diamond stationary bezel, and a stainless steel case.
- Bracelet: This chronograph has a stainless steel link bracelet with ceramic center links, all joined by a fold-over clasp with a push button. It is 19 mm wide and of typical women’s watch strap length.
- Movement and Dimensions: The Citizen FB1230-5A is 40 mm in diameter and 10 mm thick. It runs on Eco-Drive H504 movement, which is exclusive to Citizen.
- Special features:
-Water-resistant for up to 330 feet or 100 meters.
-Eco-Drive Technology that utilizes light (natural or artificial) to power the chronograph.
- What I love most about these new Citizen Eco-Drive watches is the fact that you never have to replace watch batteries ever again. The watch will just keep on recharging itself for as long as it has a light source whether it be natural or artificial. Aside from this technology helping you save time and money from buying batteries it is, most importantly, friendly to our environment.
- The Citizen FB1230-5A’s design is very well-balanced to display both the feminine and energetic side of a woman. The white color and diamonds add the right touch of softness to an otherwise functional and somewhat cool dials and bracelet.
- I also love the fact that the Citizen Women’s FB1230-50A Ceramic Eco-Drive Chronograph Watch is water-resistant. Water-resistance is a watch must-have in my book.
The only somewhat-bummer that I can see in the Citizen Women’s FB1230-50A Eco-Drive Chronograph Watch is that it has a mineral crystal display window. I have nothing against this type of crystal because it is still good enough for most watches. But, I do think that a sapphire crystal display window would be a better complement to the watch. It might just be a matter of preference.
A breathtakingly beautiful piece to Citizen’s Eco-Drive Diamond Collection is the FB1230-5A Steel and Ceramic Chronograph. It is a wonderful marriage of the qualities of a sporty and a sophisticated ladies’ watch. Wear this to your holiday celebrations, and you won’t go unnoticed!