- Accent and Color: The FD1030-56Y is mostly made out of shiny stainless steel, and is highlighted by Swarovski crystals on its bezel. Aside from the crystals, it achieves a feminine look because of its mother-of-pearl dial, giving off faint pink undertones, depending on the lighting.
- Display: Arabic numerals mark the 6, and 12 o’clock positions only, while the rest of the hours are indicated with index markers. The FD1030-56Y Eco-Drive Silhouette Crystal Watch has two sub-dials. One sub-dial indicates the date and is positioned at the 3 o’clock mark. The other is situated at the 9 o’clock position and it indicates the day. The hour and seconds hands are luminous. The FD1030-56Y’s dial is protected by a mineral crystal dial window.
- Bracelet: This timepiece’s stainless steel link bracelet is joined by a fold-over clasp with a push button. It length is of typical women’s watch strap, and it is 15 mm wide.
- Movement and Dimensions: The Citizen Women’s FD1030-56Y Eco-Drive Silhouette Crystal Watch runs on Eco-Drive 8635 movement, which is exclusive to Citizen. Its case measures 9 mm in thickness and 32 mm in diameter.
- Special features:
-Water-resistant for up to 30 meters.
-Eco-Drive Technology uses artificial or natural light to power the watch. Batteries are not required for the watch to work.
- Citizen is truly a leader in innovation when it comes to watches. With its line of Eco-Drive watches, it has proven that sustainable energy and fashion can be put together for good use. It’s really amazing how they came up with the Eco-drive technology, especially on such a feminine watch such as the FD1030-56Y. You’d think that this type of technology would only be on really complicated sports watches or chronographs.
- Luminous hands are always great to have on watches. You never know if you need to wake up in the middle of the night and need to look at the time.
- Compared to the 90 to 100 meters water-resistance level of other watches, the Citizen Women’s FD1030-56Y Eco-Drive Silhouette Crystal Watch’s 30-meter splash-resistance is quite puny. It would have been better if they kept it within the 90-to-100-meter range.
- I would definitely not want to lose even one of those beautiful Swarovski studs. However, because they are place on the watch bezel’s outer portions, one, two, or a few, would eventually fall off from the watch without me even noticing.
The Citizen Women's FD1030-56Y Eco-Drive Silhouette Crystal Watch achieves an impeccable balance between fashion and function. It is this trait that the FD1030-56Y Eco-Drive Silhouette Crystal Watch shares with its owners who are practical, and at the same time stylish.