Check out this article: Best Corum Watches to Own
- Material – Anti-reflective sapphire crystal dial window material type with titanium case and rubber strap
- Display – Rectangle analog type dial display with transparent back case
- Design – See-through skeleton dial design with luminescent hands and markers
- Dimensions – 41mm case length and 43 mm case width with thickness of 12mm; Mens standard-sized band length with 22 mm width
- Color – Grey dial window and black strap
- Special Features – Automatic self wind water resistant timepiece
- Warranty –Seller-provided 2-year warranty
This item by Corum is an attention grabber. It would make a very stylish accessory to any of your corporate or formal outfits. Even in casual days, this watch can be used if you want to make an impressive statement. You can never go wrong with this sophisticated timepiece.
If you want a wristwatch that will always look good as new despite regular and long time usage, this is the one for you. It has a scratch resistant finish that will preserve the quality and appeal of the item.
This watch can resist water up to 50 meters or 165 feet depth. It can be used for showering and swimming.
This watch is expensive and on top of that, it doesn’t offer much. For its cost, there are many items out there that have series of functions and features users can enjoy.
In terms of aesthetics and quality, Corum Men’s T-bridge Skeleton Dial Watch is divine. Corum has been soaring high in the timepiece industry ever since 1955. Rene Bannwart, the founder of Corum, never failed to deliver stunning and superior quality Swiss watches in the market. Corum is a world-renounced brand that anyone across the globe sought after. This item screams unique and sophistication. If you vie for a timepiece that would grab much attention, you can never go wrong with this edition by Corum.