Check out this article: Best Corum Watches to Own
- Material – Anti-reflective sapphire crystal dial window material type with stainless steel case plus buckle clasp and rubber strap
- Display – Round analog type dial display with date data
- Design – Futuristic outlook with luminous hands and markers
- Dimensions – 50 mm case diameter in 18.2 mm thickness and men’s standard size PVD coated band with width of 24 mm
- Color – Color black dial window and band with silver case and buckle clasp
- Special features – Chronograph automatic self wind and water resistant watch
- Warranty – Seller-provided
Its aesthetics is structured to ideal uniqueness and sophistication. It has a rare futuristic look that will definitely make an impressive statement when worn. This timepiece is perfect for formal and corporate activities and occasions. It can also be used on casual days if you want to look fancy.
In terms of quality, Corum has a very reputable standing in the timepiece industry. This item is no different because it is made of high-end materials and innovative technologically advanced manufacturing processes.
This watch can be used for showering, swimming, snorkeling, and even scuba diving because it is water resistant to 300 meters or 990 feet.
This item is nowhere near affordable. The price is a probable turn-off especially to shoppers with limited monetary budget.
Since 1955, Rene Bannwart, the founder of Corum, is gradually gaining respect in the timepiece industry. His extreme talent and expertise in this business made his company one of the top timepiece manufacturers. Their products are sought after all over the world. Their watches are designed with elegance and sophistication. You can really tell just by looking at them that they are Corum. Corum has a distinctive iconic style that made their timepieces one of the bests.