Check out this article: Best Diesel Watches to Own
- Case – This timepiece has a polished silver stainless steel case that measures 52mm in diameter. Attached on the right side are silver tone two pushers and a crown.
- Band – It also has a 26mm in width brown genuine leather strap with buckle closure.
- Bezel – This watch has a sleek looking fixed stainless steel bezel.
- Dial – It comes with a two toned blue dial with silver tone hands and index markers, Arabic marker at 12 o’clock, yellow accents, luminous details, chronograph sub dials, minute markers, date display at 3 o’clock, and hardened mineral window.
- Others – This watch features a Japanese quartz movement, 100 meters of water resistance depth, and analog display.
Pleasant on the eyes
The cool blue dial is easy on the eyes and adds an extra level of style and trend to this timepiece. The complementary crisp and clean looking silver elevates the refinement of this piece. Meanwhile the contrasting brown strap on the other hand creates a kiss of warmth, richness and masculinity to this watch. The yellow details also add another layer of flair and brightness to the whole look. Overall, the combination of hues creates a dashing watch that is perfect for casual use and even for special events.
The large dial ensures high visibility of all the specs inside of it. It has these chunky baton markers and hands that allow you to easily measure the time. The minute markers and bright yellow second hand also helps you to be more precise and accurate with every tick. The leather strap and buckle closure also assures you that this will stay in place comfortably. Moreover, you don’t have to worry if you get this a little bit wet since it has a water resistance feature. The luminous accents are also very handy during those situations wherein you don’t have much light.
Considering that this has a large dial, this is not recommended to those who have smaller hands as it may look too much and feel quite uncomfortable as well.
Absence of date display
It could have been better if this timepiece has a date display so you could just look at your wrist and know the date and time right away. It’s much less of a hassle to simple view you watch instead of asking someone, looking for your phone, or finding a calendar.
This timepiece from Diesel has the perfect balance of all the right elements. It’s big and bold yet tranquil and chic looking as well. It is made from the finest materials and has the basic timekeeping essentials that you’ll need.