Hands On Review – Diesel DZ7315 The Daddies Series Men’s Watch
- High quality multiple function analog quartz mechanism
- Textured multiple layered dial with color contrast markers and hands (hour, minute, second)
- Special features include a multiple function chronograph and a date window at the 3 o’clock position
- Mineral crystal protects the dial from scratch damages
- Stainless steel bezel and case
- Stainless steel band with deployment clasp closure; men’s standard length, 28 mm width
- 6 case diameter, 14 mm case thickness
- Water resistant down to 99 feet / 30 meters; only endures small splashes but not any submersion of any kind
Fashionable and eccentric
Diesel Men’s DZ7315 The Daddies Series Analog Display Analog Quartz Grey Watch is a fabulous attention grabber – its sophisticated design says it all. Expect a lot of compliments as you wear this timepiece.
You’ll love the features this watch has. It has everything you need in terms of time.
A bit complicated
It’s so crowded with features that sometimes you’ll get confused. Also, the numbers are so small, especially the chronographs. It might get a few uses before you get used to it.
Not entirely water resistant
Sadly, this watch only endures small splashes of water, even though it promises 99 feet / 30 meters.
Where To Buy The Diesel DZ7315 The Daddies Series Men’s Watch
Overflowing with sophistication and reliability, Diesel Men's DZ7315 The Daddies Series Analog Display Analog Quartz Grey Watch is surely perfect as a gift and for yourself. It features a multiple layered dial with contrast markers and hands. It has tons of extra features, such as the date window and chronograph. Mineral crystal protects all these features, plated inside a stainless steel case. Its band is made of the same material and has a deployment clasp closure. This fascinating timepiece is water resistant down to 99 feet.