Check out this article: Best Diesel Watches to Own
- Case – This watch has a stainless steel round case with polished push buttons and crown on the side.
- Band – It has 26mm in width ventilated black pebble-grain genuine calfskin leather strap with ion-plated stainless steel closure. It also has a diameter of 51mm.
- Bezel – It features a fixed stainless steel bezel.
- Dial – It also comes with two-layered brushed black dial with black and orange hands, Arabic marker at 12 o’clock, orange index markers, three chronograph sub dials, date display at 3 o’clock, luminous accents, and mineral dial window.
- Others – This timepiece showcases Japanese quartz movement, analog display, water resistance depth of 165 feet.
This watch is definitely a game changer. The bright orange accents in the details look fun and trendy. The combination of the polish and matte details create a wonderful effect to this watch. The large stainless steel case looks very masculine. Meanwhile the black leather strap adds a touch of lusciousness and refinement as well. This timepiece is like no other, and for sure it will attract plenty of compliments. It’s a great accessory to elevate your boring look.
You don’t have to worry if you spill some beer on this timepiece since it has a water resistance feature. Also, if you’re caught up in dark places, you can definitely rely on this watch since it has luminous accents in the dial.
Considering that this watch has a large dial, some guys might think that it is too chunky for their taste, and that it can become annoying as you perform daily tasks.
Some men might find this shade of orange a bit cheap looking. It is also not recommended for those who gravitate more towards classic or polished styles.
This watch is perfect for those who want a fun and modern looking piece that will surely stand out in your wardrobe. The craftsmanship of this timepiece is exceptional as well. It’s simple and up front, but very dependable. This will look great on casual days.