Check out this article: Best Diesel Watches to Own
- Case – This watch has a 5.7cm in diameter bronze stainless steel case. Attached on the side are two crowns and two push button adjustments.
- Band – It has a black leather bracelet with bronze bolts to hold it place and buckle clasp to secure it together.
- Bezel – It also has a simple yet edgy stationary bronze bezel.
- Dial – The highlight of the watch is the complex looking black dial that holds plenty of sub dials as well. It has four time zone displays in total, wherein 3 is analog and 1 is digital. It also features three chronograph sub dials, date display at 3 o’clock, bronze hands, luminous accents, and scratch resistant mineral crystal.
- Others – Aside from having an ana-digi display, this watch also has a Japanese quartz movement, and 30 meters of water resistance depth.
The bronze and black combination is very modern and stylish. The bold colors, large components, and sophisticated looking dial make this a statement piece that would bring life to your wardrobe. It’s great for those who travel a lot or who want keep track of different time zones in style. You can wear it every day and everywhere.
Perfect for travellers
Considering that it can measure and keep four time zones at the same time, this watch will definitely be your best friend. Aside from that, it also has amazing specs such as water resistance, secure clasp, protective window, and date display. Another great thing about this timepiece is that it has both analog and digital display, so it’s like you’re getting different watches for the price of one.
The only disadvantage of this watch is that it can be too large and heavy for some individuals who want to wear this regularly.
If you’re looking for a stunning watch that will not only transform your look but will also be very cost effective and functional as well, then worry no more because Diesel has got you covered. It’s a bold head-turner timepiece that you’ll surely love.