- This Ebel Classic Wave Women’s Quartz watch is a refreshing take on the classic silver stainless steel watch. It looks like any ordinary silver watch, but it has all the subtle designs that make it stand out. The crystals surrounding the face of the watch are not too overwhelming, and there are no colors that stand out too much.
- It’s also nice how the bracelet of this watch is unique. We’ve seen countless of chain link bracelets, but we don’t get to see a bracelet like this very often. The chain link makes a wave-like pattern, which to me looks structured yet relaxed at the same time. It also helps that it’s extremely comfortable to wear.
- The shape of the face is very interesting too. Although it’s just circle, the stainless steel surrounding the face makes it look bigger, and contrasts with the pattern on the bracelet. I think this helps make the watch look easy on the eyes, and ties the whole design together.
- The rivets around the face of the watch balances out the monotony of the wave pattern on the bracelet. The waves look relaxed, while the rivets surrounding the face of the watch just outside the crystals give off a structured, slightly manly and very modern appeal.
- I know, the crystals around the watch may be a little old, but hey, it’s nice when it’s not the only thing that’s interesting about the watch. Especially with this, the subtle details of this Ebel Classic Wave watch make up the entire design of the watch without becoming overly fashionable.
- Now let’s talk about the face itself. There are two hands, the minute and the hour hand. The hour markers are made of the same crystals that are surrounding the watch. the background is just a simple white, so it keeps its classy appeal and its versatility as well.
- And the thing I love most about this Ebel Classic Wave watch is the anti reflective sapphire protecting its face. How often has your watch been rendered useless when you’re under the sun? With this Ebel watch, you will never have to worry about that ever again.
- And last but not the least, this Ebel Classic Wave watch is powered by Swiss quartz, so you can be assured that your time will always be on point. This watch is also water-resistant for up to 30 meters, making it a great watch to wear in whatever you do.
- This watch is definitely not something you can buy on a whim, unless you’re really loaded. It’s a luxury watch, so I doubt that you’ll buy this watch on a heartbeat.
- There’s no seconds hand. This is something that’s very basic to me, because when I set up my time as I travel I want to see the seconds so I can have the closest time possible.
A great watch that’s simple yet elegant, this Ebel Classic Wave Women’s Quartz Watch is a great watch for the woman who’s independent, sophisticated, and on the go. The simple silver stainless steel design makes it a great choice for any outfit.