- It’s an Ebel Classic Special Edition Watch. Meaning, if you buy this watch, well, not only will you enjoy this powerful yet simple watch, but you’ll also be one of the few who will have this watch to pass on to your son.
- This Ebel Classic Men’s Silver Dial Black Strap watch is really a classic, staying true to its name. The blend of silver and black makes it so versatile, you might just wear this watch everyday. I mean just look at it; it’s a watch that screams practicality. You won’t have to buy another watch for every occasion, because this watch is perfect for absolutely anything.
- Now before I get into all the nitty gritty about the design of this watch, which, trust me, I will, let’s talk about the specs first. Expect nothing less of this Ebel classic Men’s Silver Dial watch. It’s powered by Swiss automatic movement with a power reserve of 38 hours. How nice is that? I know that once the word ‘automatic’ in a watch comes up, most of you will go, ‘No, I’d have to keep updating the time on this watch if I’m not wearing it to work’. But this watch has a power reserve, so there’s absolutely no need to worry about that part of the watch.
- With a case diameter of 41 mm, a scratch resistant sapphire crystal protecting the face, and a date aperture at the 3 o’ clock position, you’re all set to conquer the world. This Ebel Men’s Classic Silver Dial watch is definitely made for the busiest of men. Who needs a smartphone app to tell you the date? There’s no need to reach for your phone when you’re wearing this watch because at one glance, the watch will tell you both the time and the date.
- Now, let’s get into the nitty gritty of this design. I’m a girl who loves the structured and masculine charm of men’s watches, so I like how this one subtly plays with the sensitive man charm and the tough, successful man of today charm. There’s not much gimmick on this watch, so it’s not that complicated to look at. Sleek, simple, and elegant, which makes it a great watch to go with anything.
- The subtle contrast on the face of the watch, the varying darkness of silver, and the hint of blue on the seconds hand makes for the sophisticated and grown up appeal of this watch.
- While it’s a luxury watch that might last longer than your less than $100 watch, the leather might degrade with your usual wear and tear. You might have to replace the bracelet, if you’re planning to wear this watch for a longer period of time.
- The lack of contrast on the face of the watch might be a problem, especially if you don’t have a 20/20 vision anymore. Plus, the face might be too bright under sunlight.
With its classic silhouette and great functionality, this Ebel Men’s Classic Silver Dial Black Strap watch is an easy pick for any man who wants to add sophistication to his outfit without sacrificing functionality.