- Made of precise Swiss Quartz movement, this watch is not just all spunk. It’s all about functionality as well. With precise Swiss quartz movement, you’re sure never to be late for any important meeting, event, or even for family gatherings. This watch will not just vamp up your outfit; it will also help you become the most punctual person there is. In high heels, of course.
- To make this watch even tougher, the face is protected by scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. Probably the best there is to keep your watch looking glamorous and new even after decades of wearing.
- This watch is built to last, not just by the materials, but by the design as well. The watch is not just some fashion statement that will be gone in the next couple of months. With a case diameter of 26 mm, this watch is a classic that’s built to be loved by you and your daughter and for generations to come.
- And just when you think that this watch can’t get any tougher, it’s also water-resistant for up to 99 feet. This is not only an ideal feature for when you accidentally forget to remove your watch before washing your hands, but it’s also great for when you want to wash your watch. With water and dishwashing soap, your watch will be restored to its old luster.
- What I also like about this watch is that although it has a fairly classic appeal and silhouette, the continuity between the face of the watch and the bracelet gives it a subtle fashion updo. It’s not something remarkably in today, but it sure is a fashion statement that will be appreciated for years to come.
- And of course, who can forget the amount of diamonds on this watch? When they said that “Diamonds are a girl’s best friend,” they certainly did not foresee that diamonds would later on be incorporated in luxury watches like this. And without letting the lovely appeal of diamonds suffer too. With twenty eight diamonds around the rim of the face, and eight more as hour markers, this Ebel Women’s Beluga Round Diamond Watch will definitely stand out like no watch has ever before.
- It’s simple sophistication that’s rightly done. The amount of diamonds compensates for the small size of the watch. In my opinion, this is just right because if a watch was in fact oversized and it had diamonds, it would be a sophisticated piece of timeless timepiece anymore.
- Of course, this watch doesn’t come without a hefty price tag. But you’re actually paying for three major things that you don’t often get in one watch: Swiss quartz movement, diamonds, and classic sophistication.
- This watch does not have a seconds hand. To me, this is really important because, how else would you be able to adjust the time if you can’t see the seconds, right?
Another sleek and sophisticated number from Ebel. This unique silver stainless steel from Eleb is adorned by diamonds and made to stand out with a blue face. Truly, a royal number for the sophisticated woman.