- Display: Resting on a peaceful, white dial are silver indexes, Arabic numerals at 6 and 12 o’clock, and silver-and-white luminous hands, including a baton-style second hand. These delicate elements are protected by a mineral top glass.
- Case: The ES3159 has a silver stainless steel case that measures 32 mm in diameter, and 9 mm in thickness.
- Movement: The Fossil Georgia Three Hand Leather Watch – Bone Es3159 works on battery-powered Japan quartz movement.
- Band: The ES3159’s key feature is its triple leather/stainless steel band. Its leather portion is three skinny bands that are bone white or, as Fossil tags it, “Winter White” in color. All three bands merge with one stainless steel link bracelet segment that uses Fossil’s “Adjust-O-Matic” closure. Three links can easily be removed. Each band measures 8mm, and the entire strap fits wrists that measure about 5.25 – 7.25 inches.
- Water Resistance: Its water resistance is up to 5 ATM or 50 meters (165 feet).
- The Ease of Adjust-O-Matic Clasps: It can’t get any more convenient than this. With three links easily removed at a snap of a finger, the Fossil Georgia Three Hand Leather Watch – Bone Es3159 is a great watch for fashion-forward, on-the-go women.
- With-it Triple Strap: Forget your typical leather strap, and add a touch of the trendy. The ES3159’s ensemble of three skinny leather straps could be the difference that your everyday outfit needs, for you to look more stylish.
- Style Balance: Even if the triple strap may add a hip vibe to the ES3159, its watch face is kept subdued with very basic timekeeping features, and a classic look. This makes the ES3159 a versatile watch that can be work at work, on a date, or at just about any activity planned for the week.
- As much as Fossil has made a great choice in keeping the watch face and case very basic and classic, one feature that almost anyone who wears a watch finds very helpful is missing – a calendar. A simple date window would have made this watch perfect.
- Because the ES3159 comes in a bone white leather strap, discoloration, wrist odor, and dirt, can be your enemy number one. Imagine worrying about getting dirt on your watch, instead of being able to enjoy sitting on the grass, at the park. You’ll also have to take the watch off if you’re doing the dishes or painting your masterpiece.
It’s all in the detail. A simple, typical item can be transformed into something avant-garde by changing up just one aspect. The Fossil Georgia Three Hand Leather Watch - Bone Es3159 exemplifies how an unconventional triple leather band can add a modern touch.