Check out this article: Best Fossil Watches to Own
- Material – Dial window consists of mineral crystal material type and bezel case, band, and buckle clasp consist of stainless steel
- Dimensions – Case in 50 mm diameter and 14 mm thickness plus band in men’s standard length with 24 mm width
- Display – Display in analog type with date window and three multi-function chronograph sub-dials
- Design – Finished with smoke stainless steel
- Special Features – Chronograph analog quartz water resistant wristwatch
- Color – Plain grey band and dial with color white luminous hands, markers, and indices
- Weight – 10.9 ounces ultra light item weight with an overall 1 pound shipping weight
- Warranty – Original warranty by Fossil for 11 years
Original 11-year warranty
Some watches are offered with seller provided warranty which is less recommended because there are services not covered. With original 11 year warranty by the manufacturer, there is assurance that the item will be tended when needed.
This wristwatch is water resistant up to 165 feet or 50 meters water depth. It can be used while showering, swimming, snorkeling, but not scuba diving. You can guarantee that this watch will survive water submersion and splashing.
The aesthetics of this watch is built to perfection. It looks very classy and sophisticated. You can wear this watch in any type of day and night activity.
The face of this watch is huge which can be a turn-off to some buyers with small wrists. The functions and features are also limited as compared to other items of this price range.
Fossil was a hit in the timepiece industry ever since they entered the market in 1984. Their pieces are inspired by the classics and exude divine elegance and sophistication. Quality and aesthetics wise, this brand was always sought after by watch lovers and collectors all over the globe.