- Case – Its rose gold-tone round stainless steel case is 40 mm wide and 12 mm thick. It has a stationary bezel made with the same material with a solid case back.
- Dial – The blue-tone dial features Roman hour markers in alternating index with rose gold-tone and luminescent hands. The dial also has minutes markers located at its outer rim with three sub-dials displaying 24 hour, date and day of the week. It is shielded with scratch-resistance mineral crystal.
- Band – The rose gold-tone stainless steel watchband comes with a women’s standard length and a width of 20 mm. It comes with a deployment buckle for closure.
- Movement – This watch is powered with quartz movement.
- Water Resistance – Fossil Women’s AM4556 watch is water resistant at 100 meters or 330 feet.
Looking for a sophisticated and versatile timepiece? You’ll certainly love this Fossil Women’s AM4556 watch because its overall design makes it an excellent accessory for any occasion, casual or formal. The blue tone dial blends well with its rose gold-tone stainless case, bezel and watchband making it a very attractive timepiece.
Compared to other watch movements, this watch is powered with a quartz engine making it a reliable and accurate timekeeper. It requires less maintenance and no winding unlike other ladies watch.
Aside from providing reliable standard watch functions, this timepiece can also serve the user other purposes particularly giving easy access to date, day of the week and military time. Furthermore, it is water resistant at 100 meters or 330 feet making it suitable for everyday, swimming, snorkeling and other water-related activities.
Almost every material this watch is made of promises the user a durable timepiece. From its stainless steel case, bezel and watchband to its scratch-resistant mineral crystal protecting its dial. So if durability is something you seek from a watch, this Fossil watch will not fail you.
Compared to other ladies watch in the market, the Fossil Women’s AM4556 “Cecile” watch is quite heavy especially for petite or small-wrist women. Furthermore, it comes with a wide dial and watchband measuring 40 mm and 20 mm, respectively, which is quite big for some women unless they like big-face watches.
Also Check Out These Amazing Articles:
- Best Watches to Own, Under $200 (for Women)
- 2014 Cheapest Watches for Women (Good Quality)
- 2014 Best Watches to Own for Women, Under $500
- Best XOXO Watches
- Best Tommy Hilfiger Watches to Own (for Women)
- Best DKNY Watches to Own (for Women)
- Best Geneva Watches to Own (for Women)
With so many brands for ladies watch in the market today, choosing the best watch will be quite difficult. But if you’re looking for a stylish, classy, affordable and multi-functional watch, then this Fossil Women's AM4556 "Cecile" Stainless Steel Watch might be the perfect timekeeper for you.