- Display: The ES2189 is a crystal-studded watch with a pink mother of pearl dial. Its slightly darker pink center dial has a subtle yet appealing wave pattern. Its silver tone indexes are shaped like blunt arrow heads, and a silver bar with three rhinestones indicate the 12 o’clock mark.
- Dial Display Window: Its top glass is made of ultra-strong mineral crystal that is more scratch-resistant than the regular mineral crystal dial windows found in other watches.
- Bezel and Case: Its fixed, silver bezel is lavishly embellished with an array of crystal studs. The ES2189 has a stainless steel case that is 9 mm thick, and 33 mm wide.
- Movement: The ES2189, also known as the “Jesse”, is battery-operated (quartz), and is made to function on three-hand movement.
- Band: Three rows of crystal studs add some flare to a shiny stainless steel link bracelet used to secure the watch on its owner’s wrist. The bracelet is 12 mm wide, and its length suits most women’s wrists. A customized fold-over clasp which Fossil calls its “Adjust-O-Matic” closure makes it easier and more convenient to adjust the bracelet’s length even without paying a visit to a jeweler or watch repair shop.
- Water Resistance: The Fossil Women’s ES2189 Stainless Steel Bracelet Pink Mother-Of-Pearl Glitz Analog Dial Watch can be used while taking a shower or a swim in the pool or at the beach. Its water resistance works in depths up to 50 meters or 165 feet.
- Frankly Feminine: There is no doubt that the ES2189 brings out the “girly girl” in its owner. Its pink dial, diamantine studs, and link bracelet make every woman who wears it feel like a princess.
- Ultra-Strong Mineral Glass: As sapphire crystal dial windows add up to the cost of watches, Fossil made a great choice by balancing performance or quality with price by using a mineral glass that is a cut above the rest.
- Adjustable Strap Length: With the ES2189 sporting Fossil’s Adjust-o-Matic clasp, it is definitely more convenient for its owners to find the right bracelet length for her, even without having to pay a jeweler just to take out a link or two.
- A common problem that owners of this watch expressed online is that some of its crystal studs fall off after just a short while since it was bought.
It may look too feminine for some people’s tastes. Also, the shiny metal and crystal embellishments can draw too much attention to folks who prefer to keep a low profile.
Every woman, at some point in their lives, had dreams of becoming a princess. Make the woman you love re-live her dream with a gift fit for a princess: the Fossil Women's ES2189 Stainless Steel Bracelet Pink Mother-Of-Pearl Glitz Analog Dial Watch.