- Not only is the watch made of quartz movement, but it’s made by one of the best watch-makers—Fossil. They’re known for giving life to quality watches that not only are functional, but are also very fashionable.
- Made with stainless steel case, this watch is comfortable to wear. The chain link is also very useful because you can just have it adjusted to fit you to a T.
- The watch is also made with scratch resistant mineral, making it less delicate than it looks. Sure, it looks tough yet dainty, but is sure won’t give up on you when you’re walking around running errands or, you know, casually walking around banging on everything you come across.
- Not yet convinced? Wait ‘til you hear about this—it’s also water resistant up to 50 meters or 165 feet! this is pretty much a standard to most Fossil watches, but looking at the watch, you won’t suspect that it can withstand water exposure, right?
- Okay, so let’s talk about the face of the watch. aside from time telling, you can also tell the date, day of the week, and the 24-hour military time! bow you don’t have to go around every day getting lost, or missing appointments just because you thought it was going to be next week.
- The crystals around the watch are evenly spaced, so it creates more dimension to the watch. not that they ran out of crystals to put in the watch, but it actually works for the whole look of the watch. from afar, you’ll notice that it creates some sort of movement to an otherwise stiff watch. It complements perfectly the brown and gold tone to the watch. Rich colors straight to your wrist.
- Who needs the 24-hour time when you have the 12 hour clock already? To me, having that extra sub dial telling you the 24 hour time is just tedious. You can just add up the numbers after 12 noon if you want to tell the time military style.
- The crystals may have done the trick to make this otherwise structured watch look more feminine, but it may also be the reason why you won’t be wearing the watch anymore. It’s not part of the whole scratch resistant feature, so it will fall off if you’re not careful enough.
- The crystals may fall off, especially when you accidentally drop the watch. It’s not shock proof, so best to keep it on your wrist.
Sophistication at its finest—that’s the only way to describe this Fossil women’s stainless steel analog brown dial watch. What makes it different from any other watch is that the crystals around it is not just one row—it’s two rows! Now that could spell sophistication more than that? It’s indeed a watch perfect to vamp up any outfit.