- The background of the watch is pink. It’s a surprising twist to an all-gold watch, and adds the loveliest accent to an otherwise structured watch.
- I particularly love how there’s a date, day, and month display. It’s a really helpful function, especially when you’re getting lost in the middle of the day.
- The analog face makes the watch a classic.
- What makes this watch a timepiece and not just some fashion accessory? The face of the watch makes time-telling easier. The background of the case is gold, but the hands are white, outlined in gold. You won’t find it hard to look at the watch especially when you are out in a sunny area.
- Even when you’re in a dimly lit area, the watch won’t give you any problem with the time. the hands are slightly luminous, so you don’t have to take out your phone to illuminate your watch, only to realize that you could have just checked the time on your phone.
- The wristband is made of gold tone chain link stainless steel, so if you have a small wrist, you can easily have it adjusted to the right length.
- It’s not just any feminine watch that you can’t bring anywhere. It’s water resistant up to 165 feet! Now that is a surprisingly good function, right? Remember when you used to worry so much about getting your watches washed? Well, this watch won’t be any problem. You can even run it under the water.
- This watch is oversized, so if you’re not too fond of oversized watches, you may want to pass on this. I find the diamond a little misleading, because I usually prefer oversized watches to look as if I had borrowed it from my father.
- The watch is a gold tone watch. So although the watch is waterproof, be careful about tarnishing. Sweating may also prove to be a problem with this watch, because it tarnishes the gold tone easily.
- If, despite the tarnishing, you would still want this watch, then make sure that when you buy it, the tarnishing is covered by the warranty.
- The design of the watch is not as classic as some other watches, so you may find yourself replacing it as quickly as you might have bought it.
- Overall, the watch has very good functions, but the tarnishing is really the biggest problem. the functions make it seem like the watch can be worn 24-7 without any worries, but the tarnishing makes the watch a delicate one that you can’t wear often.
An elegant, “blinged-out” watch for women, in a gold-tone stainless steel case perfect for any occasion. It has a day, date, and month display which prove to be helpful when you’re feeling lost anytime throughout the day. The stainless steel case is scratch proof so you can wear it in even the most difficult days and not have to worry where you bang your wrist.